Years of Service
Nick Mascali is a progressive and experienced Physio who can help you with any of the common conditions and injuries that may be hampering you right now.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Sports Science from the Queensland University of Technology in 2011 and obtained a Masters in Physiotherapy Studies from the University of Queensland in 2013. Since then, Nick has spent a large part of his career working with patients in the Redcliffe and Moreton Bay region. He was motivated to become a Physio to help his clients live longer, better lives, full of more of the things that you enjoy doing.
Nick has completed extra certifications in strength and conditioning, sports physiotherapy, dry needling and manual therapy and has extensive clinical experience in the treatment of everything from sports related injuries to general wear and tear, so when you see Nick you know you will be in good hands.
Nick trains and competes in judo and Brazilian jiu jitsu and has a long history in strength sports. As such he has a thorough understanding of what is involved in these sports and qualified in the management of these athletes, ranging from rehabilitation to strength and conditioning. With his sporting experience Nick can help you get moving again, irrespective of your current level of fitness, by using his skills to individually design a recovery programme for you.
- Masters of Physiotherapy Studies, 2013 University of Queensland, Course GPA to date 5.73 on a 7 point scale
- Bachelor of Exercise and Movement Science, 2011 Queensland University of Technology, Course GPA 6 on a 7 point scale
- Certificate III & IV in Fitness – Southbank TAFE
- Brazilian jiu jitsu – blue belt
- Judo – green belt , worked at Gold Coast international judo competition (5-7th 2019
- Bouldering / rock climbing – competed in Boulderfest 2019
- 127.5hrs of in-service training
If you would like to see me for an appointment please click here