CURRENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Join the happiest team on the Redcliffe Peninsula
Join the happiest team on the Redcliffe Peninsula and step into the perfect role for you where you will be valued, happy to come to work every day, and constantly growing alongside a team of reliable and energetic people who have similar values to you.
You have the basics in private practice – now take your career to the next level!
Scarborough Physio and Health is growing, which has prompted me to look for our next superstar Physio for our clinic, located 45 mins North of Brisbane, opposite beautiful Moreton Bay.
Here’s what we are looking for in our next Physio:
– experienced and people focused Physio to complement our Physio team of 3 FT male musc Physios, 1 PT male musc Physio, and 1 female PT running/pilates Physio
– any Women’s Health experience or an interest in Women’s Health is ideal, but not essential
– you MUST be willing to commit to a Monday to Saturday roster where you will forseeably be working any day of the week (this will be negotiable for the right person)
– you will be a people person and willing to get out there and meet your potential referrers, with my guidance, to get busy quickly
– you will have at least 1 year’s experience working in Private Practice
– you will live within 30 minutes‘ drive of our clinic
– you will place a high value on growth and personal development, as this is where our clinic is different
– we place extra emphasis on recruiting people with life skills and those who have been through challenges
Here’s what you get:
– hours anywhere between 10 and 40 per week, negotiable for the right person
– guaranteed weekly mentoring, as all of our other Physio team receives
– I’m completely negotiable on salary – you get what you’re worth – options include permanent full time, part time, per patient, per hour, or any other agreement that is win win – but your performance will dictate what you’re worth (ie your client numbers)
– the stuff you will learn at our clinic will set you on a path to career success. I’ve mentored hundreds of Physios and my style of mentoring will help you achieve success not just as a Physio but also your personal goals
Now I’m not willing to take on just anyone. I need a committed superstar. If you’re sitting on the fence and think this opportunity isn’t for you then guess what? It probably isn’t, so don’t waste your valuable time applying.
If however you think this could be the opportunity for you, please read on, watch the 4 videos, and contact me at the email on the page with a 1 page letter stating why you believe you are the right person for this position.
This position can commence at any time. I am super flexible with start dates etc – I am willing to bend over backward for the right person.
So is it you??
Who are Scarborough Physio and Health?
Scarborough Physio and Health was founded by Physio and author Nick Schuster in 2004. Since then we have helped over 12000 people to reclaim their health to live a life that they love. We are known as the pain relief experts on the Redcliffe Peninsula and are the biggest Physio and Multidisciplinary Allied Health clinic on the Peninsula. The services we offer include Physio, Pilates, Massage, Psychology, Kinesiology, Orthotics and Acupuncture.
Selecting the right team members is something that we place a high value on. The people who are most suited to working at Scarborough Physio and Health are those that match our values:
Are you the type of person who loves learning, wants to help people achieve their goals and get out of pain, is positive in everything you do and likes to squeeze every last drop out of life?
To be part of our team firstly you need to understand a bit about how we operate. We believe that culture and how you act is the most important thing, even more important than your skills, which can be taught.
Our culture is a culture of RELIEF, which is our objective with our many patients, and this is how we think and act on a daily basis.
How to Apply
To apply – you MUST:
- Send a copy of your resume and cover letter, which includes why you believe you would be a great fit for our clinic, and how much notice you need to give your current employer to: [email protected]
- Click on the youtube links below to watch our founder, Nick Schuster, to have a better understanding of what we do at Scarborough Physio and Health, and understand our vision, mission, values, and Nick’s personal story
Here is what Shena Dale has to say about working at Scarborough Physio and Health.
For more information about current positions available please send an email to [email protected] with the position you are enquiring about as the subject line
“at Scarborough Physio and Health I really love working with people with a variety of conditions and helping people get back to full health as well as being part of a supportive and experienced team”
Physio, Scarborough Physio and Health
Find us at:
Cnr of Landsborough Ave, and Bunton Streets, Scarborough QLD 4020 Australia