Years of Service
Todd grew up in Central QLD and graduated from James Cook University, Townsville at the end of 2012. Since then Todd has been working in a large Brisbane based Physio Practice and has gained extensive clinical experience ranging from the treatment of sporting injuries, post surgical rehabilitation, back and neck injuries to lower limb injuries. He has treated thousands of people just like you.
Todd takes pride in achieving the best results for all of his patients and finds it extremely rewarding getting his patients to better health and free of pain. Many of Todd’s patients will vouch for his ability to successfully assess and treat their pain.
Todd has gained further training in Dry needling and clinical Pilates which has helped increase positive patient outcomes. From this he has developed a special interest in clinical Pilates and has been taking Pilates classes for the last 2 years. These Pilates session are successful at improving back pain, poor posture or generalised aches and pains.
- worked with podiatrists – able to help with more advance foot biomechanic issues and orthotic advice
- Trained and worked with Weightlifting and crossfit technique coaches
- able to provide thorough technique assessment and advice for all your weighlifting and crossfit issues
- Competed both locally and nationally in crossfit championships
- worked with A grade rugby union teams for 2 years
- Over 150 hours of in-service training and further learning
- Currently studying a diabetes education course to help patients who are diagnosed with diabetes to have better health outcomes.
If you would like to see me for an appointment please click here