Do you suffer from embarrassing LEAKAGE?
Do you have trouble getting to the toilet ON TIME?
Are you suffering with PROLAPSE?
Do you experience PAIN or DISCOMFORT with intercourse?
Specialised Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy can help!
Did you know: [list type=”icon-arrow”]
- 70% of people with urine leakage do not seek medical help for their problem!
- International guidelines recommend physiotherapy as a first-line treatment of urinary incontinence prior to surgery.
- Physiotherapy is effective in treating stress incontinence (leaking urine with coughing, sneezing and exercising) in 80% of cases.
- Evidence has proved that men who have undergone radical prostatectomy recover their continence at a faster rate if they do their pelvic floor exercises.
- Physiotherapy is an effective treatment in some pelvic pain disorders. [/list]
Scarborough Physio and Health is excited to now offer a Women’s Health and Continence Physiotherapy service for the treatment of these bothersome conditions!
Call 3880 1649 to book with Mandy Roscher today.
Alternatively:Contact Us Here