Years of Service
Jackson graduated from the Australian Catholic University (ACU) with a Bachelor of Physiotherapy in 2015. During his time at the university, Jackson gathered a wide range of experience in paediatrics, sports, rehab and musculoskeletal physiotherapy in both public and private settings. He has a passion for sports and sports related injuries and having played in a variety of sporting teams on the Peninsula including cricket, soccer and football. I love helping people and seeing them return to their previous level of function.
Services offered – Physiotherapy, manual therapy, dry needling, gym and hydrotherapy visits, exercise prescription.
- Part of the local community – grown up here
- Part of the Peninsula Power soccer team for over 10 years
- Part of the Peninsula Cricket Team for over 10 years
- Passion for sports and sports injuries, musculoskeletal pain and dry needling treatments
- Mobile physio for gym rehab and hydrotherapy sessions
- Over 140 hours of in-service training
If you would like to see me for an appointment please click here